- departure on May 28th, 2018 at 8:00, in front of "Kamešnica" primary school, transfer by tourist bus "Mihaljević" with the capacity for 36 students + 2 teachers + travel guide
- estimated arrival time in Nin at 10:20 and meeting with a licensed tourist guide in front of the Archeological Museum Nin
- sightseeing of the Archeological museum and the treasury in the church of St Anselm in the reserved term 10:30 - 12:00
- sightseeing of the city of Nin accompanied by a licensed tourist guide 12:00 - 12:45
- lunch at the restaurant "Aenona" in Nin 13:00 - 15:00, menu includes: fried chicken + French fries + pancakes + juice
- departure from Nin and arrival at Zadar at approximately 15:30
- sightseeing of the city of Zadar accompanied by a licensed tourist guide 15:30 - 17:00
- sightseeing of the Benedictine monastery St Mary (Museum of Silver and Gold) in a reserved term 17:00 - 18:00
- return to school estimated at approximately 19:30
Price: please contact us!
Price includes tickets to the Archeological Museum Nin and the treasury in the church of St Anselm, tickets to the Museum of Silver and Gold in Zadar, licensed tourist guide for all day, insurance in case of accident, travel guide 8:00 - 19:30, lunch.
In case of cancellation of a student, complete refund will be made.