- departure on May 18th, 2018 at 8:30, in front of the school, transfer with a tourist bus "Markulin" with a capacity for 28 students + 3 teachers
- sightseeing of the Museum of Alka Sinj in a reserved term 9:00 - 9:45 accompanied by a guide
- workshop in Alka Halls organized by the Museum of Cetina Region in a reserved term 10:00 - 13:00
- visit and presentation of Sinj Fire Department in a reserved term 13:15 - 14:15
- transfer from the Fire Department building to the rural restaurant Panj (Rumin)
- lunch at Panj restaurant 14:30 - 15:30, menu includes: fried chicken + French fries + pancakes + beverage
- 15:30 - 16:15 time for free activities at the rural holiday spot Panj (sack race, tug of war, mini Alka competition)
- 16:30 departure from Panj and heading to Vrlika, visiting the fountain and the spring of the river Cetina
- return to school at 19:30
Price: please contact us!
Price includes tickets to the Museum of Alka Sinj, museum guide tour, insurance in the event of accident, tourist guide 9:00 - 19:00.
In case of cancellation of a student, complete refund will be made.